Friday, May 08, 2015

Ev's Eye (NSFW)


Making plans for the weekend?

Who remembers Playgirl and how scandalous it was back in the day?  Naked men?  With PENISES????   How shocking!


Have a super weekend, everyone!





Thanks to Maya's comment, I went hunting and look what I found!    Also, from what I was reading, The Hoff was in Cosmo who started off the male centrefold thing - Burt Reynolds and Arnold Schwarzenegger were a couple of famous models - but the 'naughty bits' were always tastefully covered by carefully placed arm or even... a wrinkled Shar Pei puppy!  *LOL*





8 comments:

  1. Is that a young David Hasselhoff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a young David Hasselhoff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, Lisa. But he sure does look like him. :)

      Delete
  3. "The Hoff" did actually do a centerfold for Playgirl back in the day but all his 'bits' where camouflaged by puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandmother found a Playgirl in my teenage mother's room years ago and to make a point she pulled out the centrefold and taped it to the inside of the linen closet so that people had to look at it any time they went to get a towel or a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Maya, I think I might remember that!

    *goes hunting*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can remember having to show my id to prove I was old enough to buy one.

    ReplyDelete