Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Free-For-All with Heidi Cullinan



On Wednesday, Heidi came by to talk about her holiday release, Sleigh Ride and a little bit of her own family history.  Today she's back with a digital copy of Sleigh Ride for one lucky reader.  To be entered in the random drawing, just leave your name and email coords in a comment, as always!




The way to a man's heart is on a sleigh.
Arthur Anderson doesn’t want anything to do with love and romance, and he certainly doesn’t want to play Santa in his mother’s library fundraising scheme. He knows full well what she really wants is to hook him up with the town’s lanky, prissy librarian.
It’s clear Gabriel Higgins doesn’t want him, either—as a Santa, as a boyfriend, as anyone at all. But when Arthur’s efforts to wiggle out of the fundraiser lead to getting to know the man behind the storytime idol, he can’t help but be charmed. The least he can do is be neighborly and help Gabriel find a few local friends.
As their fiery arguments strike hotter sparks, two men who insist they don’t date wind up doing an awful lot of dating. And it looks like the sleigh they both tried not to board could send them jingling all the way to happily ever after.
Warning: Contains a feisty librarian, a boorish bear, small town politics, deer sausage, and a boy who wants a doll.

Follow along with the Sleigh Ride blog tour!


23 comments:

  1. Hi! Count me in! Jillw505@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Let it Snow last year. Looking forward to reading Sleigh Ride. Thanks for the chance to win a copy!

    jen.f {at} mac {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please count me in.

    alishead1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. With every new post on the tour, I'm more eager to read this!

    Trix, vitajex(at)aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Love a good Christmas story! Thanks for the giveaway.
    JengardenATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited. Christmas. A librarian that loves to read and love. What's not to like. I'm looking forward to reading Sleigh Ride.

    gigglesvi88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the first one and really looking forward to reading this. Thanks for the chance!
    debdeege (at) optonline (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love libraries, so this would be fun for me to read!

    skadlec1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Heidi's books. I've been waiting for this one since I read the first in the series.
    keklug219(at)att(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks to be a great holiday read.
    strive4bst(AT) yahoo(Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please count me in! I loved the first one.

    jczlapin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really looking forward to Sleigh Ride! Thanks for the chance to win! amaquilante(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes please, count me in!

    qbeeqt @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please count me in! I would love a chance to win.

    humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please count me in. I loved Arthur in the last book so I am looking forward to this.

    waxapplelover (at) gmail (com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So looking forward to this book! Aahickmanathotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is on my TBR stack so count me in.

    penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds great. Please count me in.

    agalegogen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Count me in please!!! mevalem258 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really looking forward to reading Sleigh Ride! Please count me in.

    juliesmall2016(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Count me in please!
    jasdarts at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete