Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nico ALS Challenge

In lieu of a Girls today I give you...hot wet shirtless French guy!

Did the Ice Bucket challenge...um...kick the bucket while I was away (see what I did there?)? Because it's not filling my Facebook feed the way it was before we left for England. However, if there were more of them like this, I suspect it would still be going strong.

PS - don't worry if your high school French is a little rusty. No one watches this video for its impeccably conjugated verbs.

4 comments:

  1. Lol Laurie. :-). That was gorgeous. And he looked so fun and sensuous. Loved it. :-). Thanks. Aloha Meg. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew the Ice Bucket Challenge could look so good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo, wellI'm hot under the collar now! Where was the squealing, every one I've seen (and mine) had lots of screeching!
    Also, Plastic Bertrand - first ever single I ever bought!

    ReplyDelete